Fancy something sweet but fed up of baking? Worry not because you can cook delicious desserts too.
You can find the original Sugar Free Rice Pudding recipe at SunCakeMom
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cup Water
- 3 cup Milk
- 7 oz / 200g Fruits of choice
- ½ cup of whipping cream for decoration optional
- Pour rice, boiling water, milk and drops of honey into a medium size saucepan.
- Cook it in medium to low heat, stir time to time. Do not let the rice to stick at the bottom of the saucepan as after that it can burn fast and believe me, burnt rice hasn’t got pleasant taste.
- Keep cooking it until you see only a little bit of liquid on the top. Then turn the heat off and put the lid on top of the saucepan. Leave it until the rice soaked in all the liquid.
- In the meantime wash and dry fruits you want to use then chop them as small as you wish. This time I used strawberries.
- Check rice if it’s cooked properly. It should be soggy and soft. (If it’s too hard you might want to pour a bit more milk into the saucepan and leave it longer.)
- (In the meantime whip cream if you use any.)
- When rice is cooked, start putting them into bowls. I usually make layers: rice, fruit, rice, fruit, whipped cream, fruit.
- When you finished pop them in the fridge to cool or serve them straight. It’s up to your preferences.