A piece of cake every day put smile on your face. It’s not ready in a flash but it can last long enough to enjoy it for a week.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
- Butter the tube pan.
- Cream butter and honey.
- Add the egg yolks to the creamed butter mixture and whisk well.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Squeeze the lemon and the orange into a cup. Take seeds out.
- Slowly pour and mix the flour, vanilla aroma and the juice with the butter and egg mixture alternating between them.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff in a separate bowl.
- Fold egg whites into the batter.
- Mix half of the batter with cocoa and the raisins in a separate bowl.
- Fill the tube pan, alternating half of the white batter with the cocoa batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes to an hour, until toothpick comes out clean.